mberry in the News
speading the word.
Here are some Miracle Berry stories featured in the news along with what other people are saying about the miracle berry.
The 'miracle berry' that turns taste on its head- I tried it and it works
- Daily Mail
- The Miracle Fruit,
a Tease for the Taste Buds
- NY Times.com - New York Times
The miracle fruit that turns sour food sweet - Food & Drink
- Belfast Telegraph
berry lets Japanese dieters get sweet from sour
- The Guardian
- Miracle fruit - Wikipedia,
the free encyclopedia
- BBC Radio 4 - The Miracle Berry
- BBC News
Miracle fruit turns sour food sweet in mouth
- Daily Telegraph
And Many Many More - Even featured on Richard and Judy!
- BBC News
- "You can eat a berry and then bite into a lemon," says Harvey. "It becomes not only sweeter, but it will be the best lemon you've tasted in your life." The Miracle Berry -
- The Daily Mail UK
- It sounds like something Willy Wonka might have invented at his chocolate factory - a berry that can make everything sour taste sweet. Lemons lose their sharpness, vinegar tastes like sherry and a pint of Guinness comes to resemble chocolate milkshake. The magic berry that turns sour food sweet.